BJJ in Chichester
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is the art that made me fall in love with martial arts - the way it was so openly tested in combat and the way BJJ is so technical yet its techniques can be broken down into the most simplest form.
I'd tried other martial arts and always questioned the effectiveness but for BJJ, it was right there being tested in the old UFC and coming out on top. This was back in 2004. I have been training in BJJ ever since receiving most of my belts in Brazil and my Black Belt under professor Lucio Rodrigues.
I teach Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to both adults and children and strongly suggest the 'arte suave' to everyone to improve confidence, fitness and to supplement a healthy lifestyle.
Jack Magee -
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt and Head Instructor of Mad Hatters Gym
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Adults
- BJJ Monday - 7:00pm (beginners) 8pm (advanced)
- BJJ Tuesday - 6:00pm (beginners) 7:00pm (advanced)
- BJJ Thursday - 6:00pm BJJ Gi & No-Gi Jiu-jitsu
- BJJ Friday - 6:00pm No-Gi Jiu-jitsu
- BJJ Saturday - 9:20am (for all)
- BJJ Sunday: 8:00am (BJJ open mat )
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kids
- BJJ Monday - 5:00pm
- MMA/BJJ Tuesday - 5:00pm (No-Gi with striking)
- BJJ Wednesday - 4:00pm
- MMA/BJJ Thursday - 5pm (no-gi with striking)
Kids unlimited Membership is £50 DD a month or £35 for multiple